Some weeks we need a little extra help to fuel our motivation no matter how big or small our goals are. I am pretty sure it is just another form of procrastination but when I am feeling unmotivated I like to scroll through the thousands of quotes on Pinterest until I find something that resonates. This week I am sharing 14 of my favourite inspirational quotes for those days when I need a little motivational reminder.
1. “Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.”
2. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.”
3. “She was unstoppable, not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them.”
4. “That was the day she made herself the promise to live more from intention and less from habit.”
5. “What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?”
6. “If it is both terrifying and amazing then you should definitely pursue it.”
7. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.”
8. “Just because my path is different doesn’t mean I’m lost.”
9. “If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.”
10. “Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.”
11. “Say yes to new adventures.”
12. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.”
13. “If not now, when?”
14. “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer experiences.”
What is your favourite inspirational quote?